Double Advent wiring question...

Hi

Want to run Double Advent 1 stack in parallel.

Just want to Confirm...

From my Carver amp...

I  can run a speaker run as usual to each speaker and then from 1st set of left channel speaker just run from + to + and - to - negative of second set of speakers so I am running a long jumper.  And do the same for right channel of course.
This should give me a parallel wiring and now amp will be pushing 4ohms..

Thx...
ishkabibil
I ran stacked Advents (literally stacked vertically with woofers on bottom) for several years first using a Marantz 2325 then an Adcom GFA 555. They sounded very good overall but had their plusses and minuses. In true budget fashion I built 8" stands out of plywood and concrete blocks to get the bottom speakers off the floor and that helped tighten up the bass. I upgraded to Mirage M3si's which were a big improvement but I still sort of miss those Advents. I love crustycoot1's post. Don't be afraid to experiment with placement and orientation. I never thought of turning the top speaker backwards!. Ironically I upgraded to bipole speakers. This is the kind of project that makes this hobby fun. BTW, you should run at least 14 gauge wire for your main run. Use spade or other connectors at the amp if you have to. Those speakers are going to draw a lot of current.
Thanks for the replies all...

I have tried Maggie's and the rest as mentioned.......
As a bass player  I find my Advents put me where I want to be....

I know I can shame some high end buyers in regards to diminishing returns..

No need to reply.

Thanks all..

8th note.....

Can't run spades at amp...need to jumper wire from speaker to speaker...