Done buying new vinyl

Just bought a few albums recommended by a mag. Party by Aldous Harding and Beautiful Jazz by Christian Jacobs. The first has that slight buzzing distortion and dirty noise in one channel for the entire recording. The second has a two small clicks every revolution thru most of a side. The recording quality of the first varies from song to song. From very good to fair. But mostly dull with processing. The second is an AAA recording and is fair at best. Recorded too low and too muffled with flattened soundstage and dynamics. I have hundreds of 60s jazz and blues records that trounce these.
Should I send them back to Amazon?

128x128noromance
I purchased (for christmas) a new album from Music Direct, its by Kandace Springs a wonderful young artist, the vinyl is aweful (crackling sound on every revolution on every song...very annoying)! I wish they new how to press a record before they put a name like BLUE NOTE on it! I’m done as well, new vinyls are either warped or have some defect or just plain sound like a blanket is thrown over my speakers! I send these back ASAP and Possibly consider future selections from MOFI or RTI only!

Matt M
Yes, veiled. Blanket is right. I thought there was something wrong with my rig. I just played Joni Mitchell Shadow and Light and it sparkled and felt just right. What on Earth are they doing to the music? I also bought three new remastered Roy H. records. Guess what? Blanketed compared to the originals. Newbies would think that was as good as it got. Search out originals. New vinyl is dead.
Post removed 
I have a couple of new pressings that have muffled sonics and poor dynamics. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with them. I also notice a wide range of recording levels between different records. 
Send them back to Amazon, and a the return policy is great reason to buy new records for unknown manufacturers from Amazon.

I have had good experiences from known quality manufacturers.