Don't waste money on ultrasonic RCMs

chayro
I know the secret as to how this guys "system" works. All of the ambient light is reflecting off of his jacket onto the record surface and obliterating all of the dust and dirt. Genius! He better hurry up and patent the idea before I do. Joe 
Is this guy a dealer ?   I would hate to purchase anything from him after the application of WD40.....

Post water cleaning static is just that....static electricity from the way he cleans and drys an LP.   Had he used an antistatic brush or a Zerostat he likely would have eliminated static without having to use WD40.

Simple basin clean and dry with a clean cloth will remove about 85% of surface dirt.  Remaining 15% requires aggressive cleaning with a deep scrub using more effective fluids and a vac dry.  At this time US cleaning is the best way to clean a record.   If you can not afford a US setup, then a Spin Clean followed by vac dry will remove most dirt etc.

My experience is US cleaning is the most effective way to clean an LP.   I use a Spin Clean to pre-clean and remove surface dirt.  Then US clean using Rushton's formula, followed by a vac dry.

My results mirror those of other US users.....darker deeper background, often totally silent, and many times under the noise floor of my system.  Much better transient response, and definition of very subtle details buried in the mix and in the ambient field of the soundstage.   Like a lot of things, once you experience the difference it is hard to go back.
All I know is Audio desk Vinyl Cleaner Pro has made my collection look and sound new again and removes debris that can make playback sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies with literally zero effort. Clean as clean can be. If you can afford it, there's tremendous value there if vinyl is your thing. Mine is coming up on 2 years young with zero problems encountered as of today. Highly recommend.