Don Sach's pre amp

I know these are custom made tube pre amps I am debating on getting one any audiogon members who have this pre amp can they give me a feed back on these /
128x128a_shah
Is it possible to have them in full balanced configuration (not just XLR in)? Has anyone compared them to much more expensive preamp?
@radiohead99

Give Don Sachs a call. He's always willing to talk about his builds.
Ok
having heard Don’s amp at a friends house considering all other options at his price point I have decided to order his Don Sach’s model 2 pre amp in a Walnut case with remote control and all the bells and whistles
thank you all for your feed back and answers

I don't have one of Don's preamp, but he did a repair/upgrade on one of my old McIntosh C-20 tube preamps and Don's work was superb. He fixed an ongoing problem that I had taken the C-20 in to three other shops for repair.  Two of the shops were McIntosh authorized repair shops.
Don not only fixed it, but suggested a couple of additional upgrades and I now have a 50+ year old tube preamp that has measurably better specs than the published specs from original McIntosh sales literature.  
And the sound is fantastic!

Toolbox

I have had both the Prima Luna and Don Sachs. Don's preamps are better in my opinion.Better soundstage,clarity,pace, etc. Right now I am using an integrated amp but if I go back to using a preamp,it will be a Sachs.