don sach's custom kt88 tube amp

I was wondering if anyone has heard or actually owns one of these amps. I would like to hear your impression.thanks.
scarbpaul12

I can tell you that Don Sach's equipment is like nothing I have ever heard and is hard to believe that you get this level of sound/build quality at the asking price. I've owned lots of tube equipment, and this is the best I've heard regardless of price. I own Don's combo, DS-2 Tube Pre and his Kootenay 120 KT88 Amp, Walnut wood and love it...

Remember, this is customized equipment and Don has a waiting list that could take up to 3+ months since he builds them one at time...

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=138092.0

Wig

Thanks Wig, I have ordered Don's preamp and I'm patiently awaiting it's arrival (hopefully early August) So I'm aware of the wait time, and Don was very clear and upfront about it. I'm currently running an Audible illusion mod 3a through a pair of sim moon 400m mono blocks, and I'm looking forward to hearing the Sach pre amp. If I like the pre, I would seriously consider the amp in the future. His stuff seems to check all the boxes.
@wig and @scarbpaul12 What type of music do you play most often? I'm curious as to whether a Don Sachs preamp is right for me and my very non audiophile approved music.
I listen to a wide variety of rock and roll, prog rock, Americana, folk, funk, r and b, reggae, some disco, all vinyl. I have a couple of jazz albums and no classical, although both interest me and I see it in my listening future.