Doge 7 tube DAC

Anyone here using or have heard the Doge 7 tube DAC? I'm very interested in it after watching the review of Jay (The next best thing studio).

I was set on getting the Denafrips Venus II but after viewing his review, i am now on the fence whether i should get the Doge 7 or the Venus II. Jay gave the Doge 7 "the best DAC award last month along with the Pontus" and yesterday on their yearly awards, he gave the "Best price no object - component award of the year" to Doge 7 tube DAC and take note, among its competitors were the Denafrips Pontus and Terminator+.

I'm really intrigued if i should get the Doge 7 due to this.

My system:

B&W 805D3

Primaluna EVO400 tube preamp (soon)

Primaluna EVO400 tube poweramp - 2x 70w (soon)

streamer - either lumin u1 mini or OpticalRendu (soon)

small bedroom setup (18 sqm/193 sqft)

music i listen to = jazz/classical/soft relaxing music. I don't listen to rock, electronic, loud, disco music.

joms
Doge 7 Tube dac is on my radar since a while. I have had a Clarity 8 2019 version for two years and can say to be hundred percent satisfied with it. Very transparent , dynamic and detailed sound.
Amazing zero floor noise too, very good being e tube preamp, thus Doge 7 will be my next move.
I ordered my Doge 7 in December 2020 and still waiting. Ordered it without tubes, because I wanted to know what tubes were supposed to be best upgrade out of the box. They offered there experience of what tubes to use in the upgrade, so I could purchase beforehand. I've been patiently waiting sure hope the wait is worth it. Currently not using an external Dac.
Best DAC I have owned better than Lumin,Berkeley Audio, Dac1, Chord, NAD, Moon....etc.
i have a doge 7 here now, comparing against audio note 4.1, dena pontus, soekris 1421, a nicely modded mf trivista, and my trusty standbys a-m tubador, sonnet morpheus, mhdt orchid and chord tt2/scaler
jjss49 - very intrigued by your findings, been looking at the Sonnet and Tubador, but also the Lab12 dac, was very close to order the Doge7 at one time.