Does your pet listen to your system?

Not sure if this has ever been a thread for discussion.
We have a pet cat.  Her name is Mina.
She sits in the sweet spot, on the floor, when my system is running, playing music.
I swear she likes to listen to music! 
No, she doesn't tap her paw on the ground or anything like that, but to me it looks like she enjoys the music!
Anyone else out there have a pet that listens to music with them?
No official study, just curious.......
quincy
This is quite interesting!  
Pets listening to music appears to be very common, which is a good thing!
I have a vacuum tube system,  all Conrad Johnson.  I also run a moving coil cartridge, Lyra Delos.
I wonder if pets can discern between solid state or vacuum tube; or digital vs analog?
Mina does not seem to discriminate against either digital or analog.  She likes both forms of music presentation. 
Although, she is quite partial to Steely Dan.....

My terrier reacts to the flute every time, head cocked, ears up, joining in with a howl. But she doesn’t react to any other instrument. 
We have four dogs.  They get up sometime in the night to go outside  50% of the time. When I stream music overnight that number drops to near zero.  The Dead seems to be the perfect choice (only need one or two songs) :-) 

Our cat find my system a rather shocking experience. He is not about to go anywhere near it. If you look at the picture of my speakers you will notice plastic mats wall to wall in front of the speakers. These hold a charge and give the animal a mild zap if it steps on them. Much better than the zap he would get behind those speakers = fried cat. But look at those speakers. Must be scratching post heaven.