Does the NAD 326 Bee Integrated amp run hot

I just picked up a NAD 326 Bee Integrated amp-the newest model (used). I have had a few NAD amps but none have run as hot as this one. The thermal protection triggered a few times and I had to relocate it to a more ventalated area. The protection hasn't triggered since I moved it, but it still runs very hot. Is this normal for this amp? Thanks.
tbromgard
Post removed 
The thermal protection hasn't triggered on mine but it does run quite warm....But sounds very ,very good...
Mine runs warm and the thermal protection has never has been triggered. I keep it well ventilated. It's driving Harbeth P3ESR's quite nicely.
I've had mine a few months running Klipsch forte's. It runs warm, but not hot. And it sounds great.
I've had mine for a couple of months now, and just noticed that, after it had been on for a few hours, I was smelling "hot" electronics.

The NAD 326 was very warm to touch, although I was able to keep my hand on it.

I'll keep an eye (and a nose) on it for the next little while. The sound is wonderful.
I sold mine to upgrade. I agree that it is a very nice sounding amp. I think I did not have enough clearance from my top shelf and it prevented the uit from getting fresh air. Cheers.