Does it make sense to run a 3k cartridge on a 2k table?

Pretty much exactly as the title says.
What do you think?

Kiseki Purple Heart on a Nottingham Analog Spacedeck?

What do you do?

Cart to table ratio?
128x128uberwaltz
Chakster
Of course it is a question and a good one I thought to see what others do and their thoughts
No I will not be returning a cart as I have not bought one of that caliber yet, hence this thread just to see what others do...…...
Jperry.

A very valid point as to tonearm.

Is the standard Spacearm good enough to support a multi thousand dollar cartridge?

I truly do not know, what I do know as that I have stepped up in value of carts I have been impressed at every stage. I have only bought carts that are a theoretical good match with arm according to VinylEngine calculator.

Running a Lyra Dorian and/or a Scheu Analog MC right now.

Tbh I have not even checked if the Kiseki Purple Heart is a good match it was just a good example to use for thread purpose and is at least on,my consideration list.
Spacearm (iirc) is a fairly light effective mass arm. So you'll need to be careful to match up well. And I mean not just run the numbers through a calculator but also search user experience.
When the day comes where these components are so readily available and people have so much time and energy they are able to mix and match and compare everything under the sun regardless of price then questions like this will matter. Even then they will argue, debate, criticize, and second-guess. (Were all your comparisons double-blind???!) Someone I suppose even then will say we have to be triple-blind, not even knowing what anything costs. Probably someone will say this should all be provided for free, for those who are unable or unwilling, etc etc.

Or you could just try something better, and if you like it, buy it, and enjoy it, and not worry whether its "too good" for the imperfect arm, table, amp, speakers, world its in.
I am of the opinion, fwiw, that while you can and likely will get an improvement with the KPH on that deck, in the abstract it is best to put the money in the turntable/arm and phono stage and only then turn to expensive (>$1,000) cartridges. 
I won't go into my personal specifics but I have learned this first-hand. A humble Benz Glider can absolutely sing on a great deck with a great phono stage and it will sound only good on a lesser deck/phono stage. I could substitute any number of other cartridges for the same first-hand experience. As you go up the ladder of disproportionate spending, you will get less and less of the cartridge's potential performance. 
It is totally natural to look for audio-nirvana with vinyl by looking to exotic cartridges. For the dollar, you get much more investing that money in the deck and/or phono stage than in a cartridge. A lot of that premium dollar spent on cartridges goes to labor and not materials.