Does anyone manufacture an alternative Linn Sondek belt pulley ?

I am so tired of adjusting that terrible pulley that my Linn Sondek has at present.  I cannot stop the belt from slipping, regardless of how many belts I have changed and however many adjustments I have made.  Maybe on my TT, the axis of the motor mount wrt the chassis is bent..... Regardless, I do not want to spend any more money on TTs except maybe just for a new fool proof pulley.  Besides, its sound to me, is still great, when the belt does not slip.

If anyone manufactures a Linn GROOVED pulley for a standard 2 or 3 mm diameter ROUND belt, it would be perfect.  It would be so much more capable of dealing with slight imperfections and age and mechanics of older TTs, which I am prepared to live with.

Anyone know any third parties doing this ?

Thanks

128x128cakyol

Linn advocates are among the most loyal I have ever "seen" in the audio world.  If an individual owner has a problem with set-up, it is almost always the fault of the owner, and if only he or she would go to a dealer or some other Linn expert for expert set-up, or purchase this or that expensive option, all would be well.  It's crossed my mind more than once that a major turntable icon, which the LP12 is, ought to be more bullet proof. This is not meant as a criticism of its performance, as I have only heard LP12-based systems at audio shows, where the performance was just fine.

Post removed 
Post removed 

@dover 

I've owned my LP12 for 24 years. I have found it to be completely reliable, and certainly not for masochists. Seems you may have had a bad experience with LP12's that did not old their adjustments, but that's 30 years or so in the past.