Does anyone know where I can send this amp?

I have a classe 70 amp that I want restored to its original specs (like baising, etc). Any suggestion for a trusted and relaiable tech who can do it. Appreciate it. Phil
Classe is a part of B&W Group. Here's service for the US.

Don't know about pricing, but can't imagine anyone doing a better job.
Is one side running warmer than the other?
I would call Audio Classics in Vestal NY. If they can't do it, they can probably recommend someone who can.
To Tls49, Rrog, & Zd542. Thanks so much for your replies. At least I have something to start on. Phil