Does anyone know...

...the name of those panels that you stick on the sides of your (box) speakers to absorb vibrations? Also, are they still made? Where can I buy them? Thanks, [email protected]
They are called something like " tekna" available at Audio Advisor.
Yes '168... Found "Tekna Sonic C-10 Full-Range Speaker Enhancer" at the Advisor... Thanks
These really do work, but the results will vary depedning upon just how good your spkr cabinets were in the first place.
Try the City of Bolivars website. For Bolivars cigars: