Does any one know a cable that is able to compete with clear day double shotgun?

I have a pair of clear day double shotgun and curious to know how its level is in the current market. If you have tried clear day’s double shotgun and some other speaker cables, please share your experience. Thank you in advance.
twinterfinder
I am also interested in your audition result on the Gothic audio if you do buy them.

Thanks for sharing!
I had Clearday; compared with Black Cat, Goertz MI2, Kimber 8TC, Zu Satori, Audience AU24. Kept the Audience. Clearday had nice tone and fair details. Audience more natural, more defined, more presence, more extended bass. YMMV
motokokusanagi

Wow! You have experienced really wide range of speaker cable. I know only 2 of them. Your sharing is very much appreciated!

How do they rank in your system btw?
Yeah I’m OCD so I took out a big cable loan from cableco. I mean, a lot of cable stuff is very system dependent. For me it went:
1. Audience AU24
2. Black Cat Morpheus (discontinued, sounded very nice and much cheaper than Audience, but picked up RF from radio towers! And was the only one to do so; weird. I think they were just silver conductors in cotton with no shielding)
3. Clear Day
4. Zu / Goertz / Kimber
5. Mogami / Bluejeans type stuff

Always curious to hear more and would have preferred to not spend as much, but Audience matches my tastes best of all, and I found a good price on a used pair from cable co I think, or here; can’t remember.

motokokusanagi

I have heard of cableco but did not look into it seriously. I too would like to hear as many as possible. Luck me reading your experience and definitely like to check it out. Very interesting about Black Cat.

Can’t wait to try some of them.