Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
All the young folk playing records on Crosley’s guarantee a future supply of VG vinyl media stock on Discogs.
66 yrs young 
90% vinyl
10% CD
Still young enough not to be bothered by the extra work to play vinyl. In fact I rather enjoy it, it keeps me in shape :) plus it sounds soooooo sweet.
At 66 I still love a great sounding L P.
Started streaming this last year. Now my 3000 CD collection is collecting dust. Not to mention the $40,000 that's gone. There are times I can get off the couch and play a CD since they usually sound better.
However they do a purpose. When starting a listening session via streaming I run into a road block after a while what to play. 
It really helps to look over the CD's and go, Oh Yes, I need to hears this.
Better yet, what's fantastic is looking up a group that I got into 20 years ago that I have lost touch with. Some are gone and some have released many offerings since.