Do you have any concern for the environment when keeping your equipment 24/7 ?

Or firing up your big amps.
Please say no or not at all.
inna
If I get it right, even with the help of what they call supercomputers, which are in fact very primitive compared to what it should be devices, no one can predict the exact outcomes or exact dynamics of what's to come. At least, according to the open information. What military affiliated facilities can or cannot figure out I cannot know. And maybe they want to keep it like that.
By the way, there might be an epidemics of Ebola unfolding in Congo, connected to climate change or not. Over 1000 dead, I think, so far.
Donations ? No way they are going to get anything from me - I need better cables and I am saving up on Gryphon amp.
And what if there is a plague outbreak in Arkansas or Dengue fever in Colorado ? Same. They will get nothing from me.  
Wherever you turn is the face of God, whatever happens is the will of God. Who am I to interfere ?
It is my understanding that global warming has one culprit as its main cause, overpopulation. I have heard that there would be no global warming if families were limited to something like 2 kids. Anything else is trying to curb it, but won’t cure it.
@jetter Yup. Overpopulation is a big problem. Like trying to empty a leaking boat. 
In spite of inna's ridiculous "will of god" stance, an Ebola epidemic was stopped in Guinea and Liberia by some of the bravest people I've ever heard of...and they weren't acting on orders from an imagined deity. Ignorance and hapless women at the mercy of inane men in primitive societies ruled by equally inane religious knuckleheads is why population keeps expanding even in war torn places. What to do while Syria gets torn apart? Have 6 kids...unspeakable violence in El Salvador and Honduras...have some kids...insane, but there ya go. Millions will be displaced from rising water levels leading to some interesting times, but as long as I don't run out of tubes for my gear heap I should be just fine.
That 800,000 year record showing that CO2 levels were basically constant until we showed up may be a bit conservative because ice core samples only go so far back. Some data indicates it could be as long as 3,000,000 years that CO2 concentrations were somewhat stable until we upped the ante: 
https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/4/eaav7337

All the best,
Nonoise