Do you guys like Adele's music?

Do you guys like Adele's music? 
128x128leaglee
I have been a fan, but was upset by a workplace recording on a 120 minute loop that had Adele tracks on it. Hell for one that enjoys music to hear the same track over and over, the owners of the business would not change it or turn it down - so I resigned!Plus I do think she has peaked as a songwriter and the new tracks are all on the same worn out theme with barely any variation. Absolutely great voice and deserves her success,
I like Adele as does my wife. I like her as an artist and (from what those who know her have said) as a person. 
There are so many female artists, past and present in so many genres, that I enjoy and have enjoyed over the years. Everyone from Amy Winehouse to Sade to Reba MacEntire and many many others - I enjoy, each in their own style and right.   
It was interesting to hear mention of Alison Moyet. I much enjoyed her deep bluesy voice, both with Yaz and on her own albums - Alf being one of my favorites.
Regarding Adele, I think rksweet makes a pretty valid point and it doesn't really mater what a few snide audiophiles think, there are millions who do like her and her music.......Jim

Don't know what it was but I quite liked one song of her's that I heard in some teen sci-fi film that was on TV last night. Can't say there's anything else I've heard that's caught my attention in a positive way.
Interesting debate so far with widely differing opinions on the Brit School phenomenon that is Adele (calling it music, for me, would be going too far).

I'm always surprised when someone says they're not a fan of the Beatles, but I think I would be even more surprised if met someone who said they were a fan of Adele.

Surely such a thing is something you accidentally stumble into, never to return?

Then there's all the cultural nuances which seem to have been lost in the transatlantic translation. A similar thing seems to have occurred with (d)Ed Sheeran where his international success has surprised many this side of the water.

Or is all of this just another example of Dylan's famous lyric?

"Ah, you've been with the professors and they've all liked your looks
With great lawyers you have discussed lepers and crooks
You've been through all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's books
You're very well-read, it's well-known
But something is happening here and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Jones?"