Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
The problem is the non believers are non-technical people and non-honorable people. They use the word "honor" as a tool but they themselves donโ€™t actually know the meaning of the word since itโ€™s entirely foreign to them. Like a blind from berth will never knows the concept of color.

Huh? Gotta watch them homonyms. ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Oh, you should watch those class-based generalizations. In logic and in law, such is regarded as arbitrary, capricious, irrational and illogical.ย 
So far I haven't used any language to offend anyone, but for some reason, certain non believers keep responding to my posts.ย  Like they said, when you throw a rock over the fence, the dog that barks first probably the one that got hit.
Arf, arf. ๐Ÿ˜. Your syllogism, please.

oh, the homonym thing. Donโ€™t ask, donโ€™t tell. ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜˜

andy2,

I see that you are bitter, but do not let it get the best of you. I am not sure what your definition of "technical people" would be, but you are making a very generalized statement about people you have never met nor you know anything about. You are on a slippery terrain with that and risk discrediting yourself and your technical explanations. There have been at least two posters over the last few days who clearly showed, without much arrogance, that they do handle technical terms and concepts quite well.

The claim that "non-believers" are non-honorable is probably not worth honoring with further response.

But andy2 you have used language to offend unless in your universe no female lawyers exist.ย