Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
So the thread has been reduced to denegrating women as illogical frustrating creatures. Where would one find evidence to support this supposed "rational scientific" opinion? Do we have another court case here built on circumstantial evidence? I am sure we could find " vast numbers" of people we can call as expert witnesses. 

andy2,

That is unfortunate. I have been lucky to have met different ones. Maybe it does help that I grew up with a few of them so I am biased.

You are basically implying that "non-believers" are not honorable people. It brings a conclusion that they are not honorable because they disagree with you or things you claim. Vatican is more open-minded than that.

Over time on this thread, so-called "non-believers" have been asking for explanations grounded in science and rational thinking.

The problem is the non believers are non-technical people and non-honorable people.  They use the word "honor" as a tool but they themselves don't actually know the meaning of the word since it's entirely foreign to them.  Like a blind from berth will never knows the concept of color.

The problem is the non believers are non-technical people and non-honorable people. They use the word "honor" as a tool but they themselves don’t actually know the meaning of the word since it’s entirely foreign to them. Like a blind from berth will never knows the concept of color.

Huh? Gotta watch them homonyms. 🐈💩🐍🐈😱

Oh, you should watch those class-based generalizations. In logic and in law, such is regarded as arbitrary, capricious, irrational and illogical. 
So far I haven't used any language to offend anyone, but for some reason, certain non believers keep responding to my posts.  Like they said, when you throw a rock over the fence, the dog that barks first probably the one that got hit.