Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
I was speaking figuratively.  When I use the word "lawyer", I don't mean it literally but using the term "lawyer" as a metaphor of a certain mentality.

andy2,

Now you are really confusing. What kind of mentality is that? I know a bunch of lawyers and they seem to be quite different in most of the things.

Now you are really confusing. What kind of mentality is that? I know a bunch of lawyers and they seem to be quite different in most of the things.

I always heard that lawyers are of a certain type, different from honorable people.  That's all I heard until I actually had direct contacts with actual lawyers.  I then realized people were right that lawyers are different people from honorable people.

Like Jack Nicholson said so clearly:
You can't handle the truth.
Over time on this thread, so-called "non-believers" have been asking for explanations grounded in science and rational thinking. The other ones, "believers", have been annoyed by that and frequently resorted to "you have to believe" and "there is more science that you just do not understand" or similar answers. That would make both of those groups mentioned in one of the above posts actually one and that would be "non-believers".