Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
No, My opinion on whether wire burns in would not be admissible, a scientist opinion  who has tested and studied the phenomena and provide supporting evidence for his opinion  would be. That would be admissible circumstantial evidence. 
Well, little dudes, it depends on whether you are in federal or state court, and if state court, whether the forum applies Frye or Daubert. I opine this notion would not be admissible under either test, and a motion in limine granted. 

Nothing more disgusting than the smell of Kat 💩 in the morning. 
See the requirements for expert testimony from the Federal Rules of Evidence below.  Can you imagine a thread here trying to define who is qualified to provide expert opinion on cables, fuses, and wire burn-in?  That should be good for several months of worthless but entertaining back and forth.

Rule 702. Testimony by Expert Witnesses

A witness who is qualified as an expert by knowledge, skill, experience, training, or education may testify in the form of an opinion or otherwise if:

(a) the expert’s scientific, technical, or other specialized knowledge will help the trier of fact to understand the evidence or to determine a fact in issue;

(b) the testimony is based on sufficient facts or data;

(c) the testimony is the product of reliable principles and methods; and

(d) the expert has reliably applied the principles and methods to the facts of the case.

I have not seen these outlandish claims cable manufacturers make. What are you guys talking about? Can someone do me a solid and post some of them.

http://www.cardas.com/insights_break_in.php

"Cables, cats, pianos and rooms all need to relax in order to be at their best."

"A note of caution. Moving a cable will, to some degree, traumatize it."

I am not sure if it would be accepted as outlandish, but bizarre or silly it is.

Note: Above statements are from an article provided as a reference two days ago by........geoffkait.

Those are not outlandish claims. Well, maybe to an inept person, but even then. Is that all you got? 😬