Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Off to the chronosynclastic infundibulum, Kitty Kat.....🐈💩🚽🔚
I hear the hardest part about flying big buses is trying to stay awake. Is that true? Also, is it true you’re required to wear Mickey Mouse ears when you fly?
Ha, ha! Iron Mike is great. Cockpit acoustics are top notch, but you’d know that if you flew up front with the big dogs. 🐍💩🐈💩🚽🔚

But, the cheap seats will get you there. Do you have one of those little donuts, Kitty?

There are asteroids around Uranus. 🙀
Be sure to check out all the references and source material on this one. This is far and away the most comprehensive examination (with tests) of the subject in the modern age. Who is Roger Russell? Author, Artist, Engineer, Inventor, Photographer, Collector, and formerly Director of Acoustic Research at McIntosh Laboratory, Inc. and the originator of McIntosh Loudspeakers.
The Mark Twain quote at the beginning is a bit telling and very true. The "Logical Conclusions" are "illuminating". I know most of you are going to skip all that sciency engineer stuff and scroll down there anyway.
http://roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm
This next one is very simplified for those who don't care to delve into measurements and scientific data, explanations.
https://www.machinedesign.com/blog/5-myths-about-speaker-wire
Here's one with YouTube videos so you can avoid the reading altogether.
https://www.audioholics.com/gadget-reviews/speaker-cable-and-audio-interconnects
I have not included articles, promotions, opinions from those connected to the wire, cable, interconnect industry, including articles from equipment or review magazines who's advertisers include same.
If you do go through what is here, you'll be busy for a while. Again, a quick google will reveal unlimited data provided you're willing to discount non-scientific, self-promotional material provided by those with a financial stake in the industry.

Now, please feel free to provide the empirical scientific data by an engineer which not only proves a measurable difference but a factual, objective audible one, which, by the way, can be measured with actual equipment so we don't need to rely on anyone's ears.

I'll sign off with a recent observation by New Scientist Magazine at the London Heathrow Hi Fi Show, saying that "among the cables selling for up to £30,000 for 6 metres, they found Quad demonstrating their latest speakers to great enthusiasm. The orange cable to the speakers looked oddly familiar. When asked about it, Tony Faulkner, the recording engineer demonstrating them (who'd used the speakers as monitors while recording Saint-Saen's complete works for piano & orchestra, Gramophone's Record of the Year), said of the cables:

"Yes, they would look familiar if you have a garden. Before the show opened we went over the road to the DIY superstore and bought one of those £20 extension leads that Black & Decker sells for electric hedge-cutters. They are made from good, thick copper wire, look nice and sound good to me. The show's been running for three days and no one in the audience has noticed..." - New Scientist Magazine"

I'm outta here!

I see you were unable to provide any proof that burn-in doesn’t exist. Just as I expected. All that stuff you just posted is unsubstantiated jibber jabber.