Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
So here I am in my recliner reading the newspaper after supper listening to classical radio. What the heck, I will check my email. I come across an Audiogon discussion recap and link to this thread.As I read a few posts  I get hooked, not because I have a strong opinion on the subject, but because the banter is at times informative and even more times evokes a good laugh.
I start to imagine that all who have posted and others like myself who just read and are entertained went to the same high school and were in the same graduating class. During high school and ever since we have been fervent audiophiles.  So here we are years later (45 for me) at our class reunion and a discussion of cables arises and spreads throughout the room. Lively, sometimes heated banter, along with rolling eyes, and gut aching laughter fills the place. 
It is probably good that this is only imaginary. Otherwise we may very well be a room full of bachelors.