Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
We have gone from burn-in to directionality.  I think the next pseudoscience ... err ... I mean cable topic to get a bunch of people worked up is does it make any difference if you let your speaker cables lying on the ground vs. having it lift off the ground?
The reason behind this is that speaker cables are basically a transmission line.  And all transmission lines are affected by the surrounding dielectric materials.  By running the cables on the ground or your living room carpet, the ground in this case act as a dielectric material but in a non-symmetric way because the bottom half of your cables are in contact to the ground, while the upper half while the upper half is in contact with the air. So
the signal may get distorted.

By lifting the cable off the ground, the dielectric is now symmetric
as intended so the signal will not be distorted.

I can't promise this won't get people worked up.
Andy2, you’re overthinking it. The reason cables are directional is the same reason fuses are directional, the same reason HDMI cables are directional and why power cords are directional. It’s the wire itself that’s directional. I’m amazing that so many here don’t know what directionality is since its been discussed here, pros and cons, for like forever. Cut me some slack, Jack.
I am just presenting the cases.  As I mention, I am not either a proponent or opponent of "directionality".  People believe however they believe.  But I feel responsible for at least exploring the topic.
Andy2, but it’s all been said already. Not to mention we know why wire is directional. It’s not really a mystery. Well, maybe in the minds of some.

“You can’t stop what’s coming.” Audiophile expression