Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Another case for the "directionality" people, is that even if both ends
are not being bias differently and the current is truely AC, on the driving
terminal in this case is the amp, the voltage is always slightly higher
than the other end since there is always some resistive losses in the cable.
Think of the cable as a simple voltage divider driving the speakers as a load. You have input voltage and output voltage. Obviously for a voltage divider, the output voltage is always smaller than the input voltage. So at least in this case, you have "directionality" because the one terminal is subjected to one voltage and another terminal is subjected to another voltage.

What I said above is just theoretical. In practical situation, I have to
admit it would be different to hear the difference unless I guess have
have a really exceptional system with top notch transparency.
Az, what are you talking about? I explained it already. God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. If you’re pretending to be dense you’re doing an excellent job.
@geoffkait 

If you mean the pseudoscience statement you posted earlier?  its NOT proof in any way, its a statement with NO actual test data to back it up.  If you ask me your quote below is proof you do not understand how AC current works!  If you said this in any electrical engineering class your classmates would laugh you out of the room!

>>>>Didn’t you get the memo? Maybe you were sleeping. You don’t need to be concerned with any signal travel in the “opposite direction,” only any signal travel toward your speakers, I.e., the correct direction. Follow?

Let me get this straight. When you say electrical engineering class do you mean the one you never went to?