Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Az, you seem to have a propensity for density. I baited you and took the bait. 🐟
@geoffkait 

Here you go again, changing the subject without providing ANY proof of your statements?   We are ALL waiting for your explanation on how wire directionality works in a AC circuit???

Come on, step up and share with us your vast scientific knowledge!
Engineering fact and law reverts to Scientific theory.. in the moment you have unknowns and are in the act of exploring.

Laws and facts are for punishing the outlier for being different than the clan.
It’s all theory in the given exploration... as the record is subject to change in the face of said exploration.

If it’s all facts and laws then the future will be exactly the same as the past. Science guides gently with aim and direction, it does not force and exhibit tyranny and dictatorial rule, like the laws and facts of engineering. If it does (exhibit forced prior conditionals)...it means no one will be alive or change or grow and we’ll all be mindless dead automatons. Humanity as a corralled and controlled commodity.

Is that what you are looking for?

Importantly... the very heart of science, what it is, how it works, what embodies it’s very meaning and flow --- is the outlier.

No outliers.... no science, no change, no life. All you’d be left with.... is a boxed dead commodity.

I think you misunderstand how science works.
@teo_audio  Well, if that were the case i would had trouble staying employed for the last 40 years.  

So reading your response you are trying to say that in some cases 
AC current does NOT behave in the way science & engineers understand it? 

Your statement sounds like the definition of Pseudoscience which consists of statements, beliefs, or practices that are claimed to be both scientific and factual, but are incompatible with the scientific method.