Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
@geoffkait 

You posted the Nobel prize quote as if it was you, yourself who one it.
And for the record, I brought a gun to this fight, i'm tired of your ridiculous pseudoscience claims on these forums.  They are bad for this hobby we all enjoy and confuse people who are not technical.

I do have a counter argument to your claim that wire is directional when implemented in a AC circuit (interconnects & speaker)?  AC is ALERNATING CURRENT!  So the electric charge in alternating current (AC), changes direction periodically. The voltage in AC circuits also periodically reverses because the current changes direction.  

How would wire directionality work in a AC circuit?  The "preferred direction" would be wrong half the time!  And please keep your response out of the world of photons, its NOT relevant to this discussion. We are talking about HOW AC current actually works.

Here is a challenge for you which I know you will squirm you way out of, please tell us all where one can purchase directional wire, besides your favorite audioquest plug.  I asked you about this before, go to any home depot and ask the guys in the wire department for directional speaker wire, the will laugh at you because it does NOT exist.  Call up Beldon, a very well know producer of wire, tell them you want to purchase directional speaker wire and give us their response.  I can go on and on with other challenges so bring it on!
Yes, speaker cables require breakin. Some companies offer break in service, or you can break them in with a CD on repeat or even a FM tuner hooked up and tuned to inter-station hiss. Mike Morrow
geoffkait,
Actually I think knowledge is cheap since it's around us.  Beauty costs a lot more.
Az, good for you. Ole Jeff’s Scat is like croton oil through a widow woman: messy and fast. 🐍💩
@morrowaudio 

Welcome to the party Mike.  Please provide us with test data to support your statement!  Measurements of wire resistance/inductance/capacitance, what the baseline is, ie before break in and how those metrics changed after break in?