Do people really just not get it that their items are not selling...

simply because they are over priced? 
whatjd
I checked about two weeks ago.

95 cartridges on the gon

94 cartridges on canuck

78 Koetsus alone, on the ’Bay.

This is not difficult math, folks...

As you can see from the prior post, the only thing selling here, is the unexpectedly low priced stuff to the people who are waiting in the bushes to snipe as fast as they can. Not saying it’s a bad thing (I be sniper-ish myself, it’s how you get the good stuff at the right price), but the, other, the rest....the normal part (largest mass of seekers and sellers) that would normally be tied to it, to be as the bulk of the purchase scenarios --- has pretty well gone bye bye.

Something about auction and sales listing costs incurred and returns on said expenses, it somehow comes to mind....

Post removed 
@john1, do you actually listen to yourself or do you just open your mouth and schitt falls out? You do understand the difference between need to and want to don't you? When you call someone a liar it really says a lot about you, but I do want to thank you for making your second post on this topic shorter and less boring than your first, at least I didn't almost fall asleep from boredom as I read it. Just sayin
I think that quality will always hold its true value and that be said for any product.  It is all comparative.