Do McIntosh dealers give discount on new models?

I am looking to buy the MC1.25KW monoblock paired with the C1100 pre-amp to drive my new B&W 800D3 speakers. I am looking to buy this in Hong Kong. The price the dealer is quoting me is coming to be more expensive give than what I can see is the US retail price for this combo of McIntoshs. Two questions:

1. Does this pairing sound ok? I cannot demo the McIntosh's with the B&Ws as they do not have a common dealer in HK
2. Should I be pushing the dealer for a bigger discount?

Thanks in advance.
128x128sudhirgoel
Yes this is a great choice and the preamp in particular will sound great. I recommend you take a trip to Niagra Falls where there is a McIntosh dealer. Right now equipment is even cheaper in Canadian $ due to the exchange rate! Many Americans from as far as New York, and those in the Detroit and Buffalo area are doing exactly that!
Thanks all for your comments. I will not be able to buy from places that do not follow the UK voltage system as HK is a 200V, 50Hz AC voltage country. Please could someone also give me the retail prices in the US or Canada that the discounts of 20% are quoted off. I realised only yesterday inn my search that the retail prices differ significantly from country to country. The US retail prices I saw somewhere on the internet said US$12,500 per MC1.25KW and US$13,000 for the two-chassis C1100. I would like to close the purchase in the next 3 days.
As you seem to be in a rush and have never heard the speaker/amp combo but are willing to let others decide for you,  all I can think to say is "Good Luck"!
Hi, check audiogonn, they have 2 pair of Mc amps 1.25kw for 14,900 us in brand new condition. Save a ton of money!
When I was shopping last year, the Canadian dealers had much higher MSRP to reflect the exchange rate, thus, the discount rate was really no different than the US discounts. Maybe things have changed