Do I need bi amping?

Hello guys

I have a pair of power amps, one Line Magnetic LM-508 (300B-805 tube my favorite) and one Hypex NC500 class D.

I'm using today the tube amp, wich has more than enough power to drive my speakers at every volume level possible and the class D amp is in a closet.

As I have both amps and my speakers accept bi amping, I was wondering to try it out, using the tube amp for highs-mids and the class D amp for lows. 

Would you recomend bi amping? Have you tried it? 

I listen to all of my music streaming Tidal and my 2.2 system today sounds superb for me (I've heard some much more expensive ones sounding much worse). I also have pretty good hi end gear for the money and paid attention to every detail I could: AC dedicated line, AC filtering, cables, audiophile switch, digital signal processing, antivibration tweaks, speakers and subwoofers positioning, upgraded caps and resistors on my tube amp, better tubes, etc etc. I'm not looking for extra power, just better sound.

By the way, my Audio-gd Master 1 has RCA and XLR outputs to drive boths amps, but thr only caveat is that I need to match the gain of the outputs as they are different. 

If I do it right, would I get better sound?
I think your ok class-d to many only seems to have problems in the highs, I believe it’s because of the class-d’s output filters HF phase shift. Red trace.

Cheers George
OP question - no. No one "needs" it.
Final question - indeed.
Have fun experimenting for superior speaker driving. I think an active crossover will be revelatory.
Ala mech.
Ok. I will try to see the result.

But how an external active crossover will be revelatory if the internal speakers crossover is a limitation? I mean, if I only have one (1) pair of speakers, how do I biamp them using a different crossover point than the one they already have from factory?

If the answer is bypasing their internal crossover, it’s outside my reach, knowledge, patience, money and will.

Besides, one the best thing the Concept 500 have is their internal crossover. The blend between drivers is very very good.

Another option is to use an external crossover to split the signal before the speakers, setting a crossover point between the speakers and the subs, but that would mean four things:

1- To split an amplified signal, wich I believe it’s not ideal.

2- The subwoofers shouldn’t reach more than 100 hz or their perfomance will be poor.

3- Maybe it wouldn’t be much relief for the valve amp if it only avoids amplifying the frequencies from say 100 hz and below.

4- I’ve setted up the main speakers and subs in my room considering room modes cancellation in bass frequencies. If I add an external active crossover between them, modifying their bass outputs, I may have new bass problems in the room.
And yes, you are right, no one "needs" biamping, I meant, should I try it?

I wrote a wrong tittle for the post
Maybe a dumb question, but I’m not an expert on the field.

If I connect one amp to the high frequencies binding posts and one to the low frequencies binding posts of the speakers, and both amps are "feeding" a full range signal, I believe it won’t damage the speakers as their crossover is filtering the full range signal to what's needed for each specific driver.

I mean, it will relieve the amps from amplifying the whole signal, but it won’t damage the speakers. Am I correct?