Do I need a power conditioner?

I’m in the process of dropping a dedicated 20 amp circuit or 2 into the music room.
So if I have a dedicated circuit for the amp, and a dedicated circuit for everything else,
is a conditioner useful?
I have several fairly decent systems going that I tweek and retweek.
Just got around to upgrading cables. Avoided conditioners because, in general, they dampen the presentation.
Was using a PS Audio PPP for low power components. But fell for the Shunyata spiel.
Plugged in a Hydra 4 with a Python Helix and was very happy with how it cleaned up the Zu Druids.
Seems high sensitivity speakers maybe reveal the grunge also.
Moved it to my system with the Martin Logans and the presentation seemed a bit lean and just a bit lifeless, using just copperhead cable to Hydra. (using all Pangea to get from the Hydra to other components.)
Then I put a Black Mamba from Classe amp straight to the wall and Wow! Single most significant tweek ever for me.
So I’m thinking, maybe I don’t need the Denali I ordered if I just use a couple dedicated circuits and some Shunyata power cords everywhere.
Opinions?
Thanks. :)
leotis
if you have noise on the lines sufficient to distort the music you are playing you need power conditioner, if not it's a waste of money.
It's very possible your system will sound best with the amp plugged into the wall and low-current components into the conditioner. I have two PC's that state that they are non-current limiting, but they compress the dynamics of my amp.
It's worth trying the conditioner to lower the noise floor even with a dedicated AC line because you are at the mercy of the electric company and the power grid.
Hi leotis, dedicated lines cannot reduce any noise in themselves, but they can gain you a little physical distance between your system and the rest of the noise in the home and that should help at least some, sometimes noticeably. 

There is Always noise present - it's unavoidable - you will just never notice it until it's Gone!

Conditioning solutions do too often spoil the sound in one way or the other. There are perhaps a few types available out there that simply don't have any sonic downsides. Alan Maher Designs is one. I've used that for years and there is nothing but the positives. I don't even need the dedicated lines with that and everything can be plugged into the wall and it works with any kind of amp, no matter how much current or how many watts it draws from the wall.

Regards,

John
I think Shunyata says most of the noise in the line is generated by your own equipment. And that most of the noise attenuates pretty quickly with distance. Thus dedicated line. Fortunately I am rural so there is not a lot of activity on any nearby lines. If I turn off appliances as much as possible it may be that my wall power is better than average. The PS Audio PPP that I had been using gives a readout of AC distortion on one of my non dedicated lines of between 2% and 4.5% usually. PS PPP output usually reads 0.5% distortion. I do have one dedicated line in another room. I should plug the PPP into that line and see what it reads. My sister is IMO nutty about "Earthing". She has a little meter that measures something "bad" in power outlets (not sure what) and it seems every outlet and every house she measures gives wildly varying results. Maybe have her measure my dedicated line and see if there is less "evil" stuff there. Haha.
I would give High Fidelity MC O6 Hemisphere a try. Cheaper in price than the Shunyata and comes with a 30 day trial for a full refund. Its down side is a long break in and only for your front end equipment no amps and no surge or spike protection.  I have found amps do better direct to the wall. I have owned PSaudio PPP and their P10. The P10 was a big step up from the PPP in sound quality. The MC O6 Hemisphere just put out a better sound stage across the board once broken in.High Fidelity has some very high price items but their intro level stuff works very well.
enjoy Pete