Do I need a DAC for iPod?

I am not up with the latest HiFi standards. My last system was a McIntosh Integrated to Dynaudio speakers, using only a Rotel CD player. I sold the system years ago and I am now looking to buy a less expensive HiFi system. I will likely be buying B&W PM1's and a Roksan Caspian Integrated Amp.

My whole music library now is on our Ipod's and iPad's. What do I need to get music from them? Do I need a DAC? I dont know anything about them. They sound like those line conditioners, whatever they are....they just seem to "clean" the electrical feed to the amp (which I will not be planning on buying).

Thanks for your help
jeff
jeffatus
Get the Apple Camera kit for $29.00 and using it as a line out to an external DAC. Done deal. No need for Wadia or Cambridge Audio.
Post removed 
To iPod music, if you are eager to play it on any non-Apple devices. Maybe you can try to use Apple Music Converter. Since all Apple music are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Now you can use this tool to remove DRM protection and convert music from M4P to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC, etc at faster speed with lossless quality. You can catch more info on Tuneskit
You say that your whole music library is on Ipod's and iPad's. Instead of using DAC for iPod, why not try to have a Apple Music Converter that removes DRM protection. I realize an amazing converter that comes from DumpMedia. I can choose the output format on this tool. By the way, it is possible for me to decide what device I want to have my songs saved on. 
Post removed