Do classical CDs made from early analog tapes sound better on your system than new CDs?

I find that classical CDs produced from analog recordings originally made in the late 50’s and early 60’s really make my system sing, and, by far, give me the best sound staging over most modern recordings.  This is especially true in those produced in the pre-Dolby era.  The overtones are just there in abundance and the space is endless and real.
 I’m wondering if others have that experience.
128x128rvpiano
I have really been taken aback by some of the retorts given here and have to say that I am greately pleased by some of the reissues from old analogue recordings. Early last year I purchased Mahler's Das Lied von der Erde in the EMI recording with Klemperer conducting. I can only say the quallity is breathtaking. I had this recording originally over 30 years ago and the quallity on the original vinyl was bearable. I think in early 2011 EMI revisited this recording and did some remarkable work on it. In the original they had Wunderlichs wonderful tenor voice so strident I couldn't bear it. On the new CD version the voice is crystal clear and beautiful and they have brought a freshness and beauty to Christa Ludwigs contributions. In the final abshied it moves from beauty to awe at the very end. The orchestral part before Ludwig's final verse has the hairs standing on the back of my neck. No as far as I am concerned you can keep your ancient vinyls if I am going to get remastered works like this. I have also just purchased a hi rez file of Heifetz playing the Bruch G Minor violin concerto and the Scottish Fantasy . Again as someone who had most of Heifetz's works from the sixties again I will keep these a digital works of art against any other formats now. As to the original question I find modern CD's made sympathetically from old analogue tapes to be far superior to the original records.