Do classical CDs made from early analog tapes sound better on your system than new CDs?

I find that classical CDs produced from analog recordings originally made in the late 50’s and early 60’s really make my system sing, and, by far, give me the best sound staging over most modern recordings.  This is especially true in those produced in the pre-Dolby era.  The overtones are just there in abundance and the space is endless and real.
 I’m wondering if others have that experience.
128x128rvpiano
DDD recordings almost always sound overly clean but threadbare and bland, lacking musical color, bloodless. AAD and ADD almost always sound more like vinyl, especially when the recordings are prior to circa 1970, you know, when the industry moved to solid state electronics.

Do I really have to state the obvious?: To put music that was recorded in the analog domain onto a CD or SACD, the signal MUST be digitized. There are some fine sounding CD's and SACD's, so to say it is a stupid idea seems odd to me.
I’m in it now, only b/c many of the records I’m chasing are crazy money- thousands of dollars in some cases. Not only do I not want to spend that kind of money on a single record-- i’m a retired pensioner living on my investments- but do you really want to think about the value of that every time you cue up such a record?
I’ve started to buy older CD issues of some of these obscurities in hard rock, proto-metal and psych- prog.
Plus, I’m actually amazed at how good the digital sounds, even using a cheap, old CD player. I intend to optimize my digital front end.
I don’t think this is crazy at all, at least from my row in the peanut gallery.
Inna- You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today! You are usually far more diplomatic even if you disagree with somebody.
I agree about the chesky stuff.  Petrouchka on chesky is amazing as well.  Beethoven Cycle, Sir Adrian Boult Concert favorites all recorded by  the great Kenneth Wilkinson.  Beethoven's Seventh is amazing and Night on Bald Mountain found on Sir Adrian Boults Concert favorites is incredible on CD.  The lp analog version is reference quality and is actually taken off of A festival of  Light Classical Music from Readers Digest Collection, also, insanely good.