DO CABLES REALLY MATTER?

Yes they do.  I’m not here to advocate for any particular brand but I’ve heard a lot and they do matter. High Fidelity reveal cables, Kubala Sosna Elation and Clarity Cable Natural. I’m having a listening session where all of them is doing a great job. I’ve had cables that were cheaper in my system but a nicely priced cable that matches your system is a must.  I’m not here to argue what I’m not hearing because I have a pretty good ear.  I’m enjoying these three brands today and each is presenting the music differently but very nicely. Those who say cables don’t matter. Get your ears checked.  I have a system that’s worth about 30 to 35k retail.  Now all of these brands are above 1k and up but they really are performing! What are your thoughts. 
calvinj
@stevecham It's also funny how no pictures of ghosts or other supernatural phenomena have appeared in recent times despite the number of cameras now in use worldwide going off the scale.

Kind of puts centuries of anecdotal evidence into context. Human beings sure are a suggestible lot as any stage hypnotist will readily confirm.
A set of 4 different DC cables just arrived from Shanghai. The Canare 4S6G speaker cable with Oyaide GX16-2 to USB C connectors just went in system from the LPS to Router. 
Post removed 
You are one sick puppy dog. 🐶 Besides, you obviously read my posts. Otherwise, your panties wouldn’t get all twisted up. Hel-loo! My advice - lay off the dope.