Do audiophiles have a high divorce rate?

Somebody told me yesterday that a study that looked at personality traits of people who got divorced found that people who were picky and difficult to satisfy were over-represented in the divorce population.

That got me thinking: picky and difficult to satisfy -- that doesn't sound like any of us, does it?

From your observations, do you think that audiophiles might have a higher divorce rate than the general population because of certain personality characteristics?

Just hoping my hypothesis is wrong.

Michael
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsufentanil
We are going on 40 years, I enjoy listening on my high-end system in the "man cave", my wife enjoys Spotify on her iPad in the living room, kitchen and garden, and I'm good with that!
I would guess perhaps a bit higher , enough have enough cash to interest women from the half for me and 5k a month for the kid brigade .
In two week, my wife and I will have been married for 19 years. All of my audiophile friends have been married for a long time. The only ones not married are unfortunately widowers. A lot of my friends have gotten divorces over the years, just none of the audiophiles.
 USA stats show the group with highest divorce rate are Sailors in
the US  Navy !  Dad not home much.
In all branches a career is initial 4 years and 6 years after that.
Leave at 10 years ,
USAF 4%USMC 12%USA    17%USN    42%   - mom says it's the Navy or me .