Do Audiophile Cables Matter? Here's PROOF!

I seriously doubt that this will make any difference to the naysayers. But here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC0s6KqQz3g
128x128artemus_5
I was wondering if going into cable manufacturing is what a person does once burnt out from military career. That burn-out becomes a burn-in.
Military guys like to make a big profit too. Ever hear the legend of the $1000 hammer?

I would look to former nuns and social workers for the really good wire values.

djones51
2,695 posts
08-02-2020 6:58pmI use the power and USB cable that came with my integrated amp. They were right there in the box I figured why waste them? I use the power cable that came with my streamer and ethernet Cat 6a not sure the name call it brand X. I don’t use any XLR or RCA cables though I did use some XLR from Benchmark at one time. Everything works, is that amazing or what!

I don’t doubt that your system sounds good. Having a integrated amplifier and a CD/streamer/DAC utilizing a USB can eliminate XLR/RCA’s from the system unless you are using a separate subwoofer. It’s a path to the least resistance. Good for you. A long time ago, I use to have an integrated amplifier. Times have changed and integrated amplifiers are making a strong comeback. I still prefer separates because I get to use the best of both worlds. Tube and solid state combined (preamp which is tube and power amp which is solid state). My system use to be all tube. I’m sure receivers will come back strong in the near future especially since the new generation is not as much into quality sound. Here is a flash from the past. Remember when Apple came up with the iPod? How many of us HiFi freaks hated anything to do with it. When Wadia came up with Digital 170IT we all acted like a bunch of school girls and jumped all over the iPod when we bought the Wadia docking station. Funny how things turn out. Hey, definitely enjoy your system. You seem very happy and at the end of the day, that’s what counts. Happy listening 😀
Radio Shack used to be the place to go to for stereo equipment back in the day. I guess there’s no need to evolve from those days, it made noise, right? Lol.