Do any still use an older high end tuner from the past?....

Things like the CT-7000 from Yamaha, other Marantz, Magnum, Fisher, Scott or any others.  It would be good for us "tuner people" to hear your experience with older, former SOTA tuners.  Thanks. 
whatjd
I shopped for vintage high-end tuners about 10 years ago and found out that several of the earlier Kenwoods were excellent, topped by the 600t or 650t. Also the Accuphase T100 and T101 (which is the only one I still have). Also the earlier Sansuis. Anything modified by Modafferi or Antenna Performance is a very good bet.  Enjoy!
Like some others, I have, and still occasionally use a LUXMAN ( TX 101 ).  It does require a decent antenna and this can sometimes be hard to set-up in an indoor environment.  The problem is, as others have pointed out, there is almost no quality transmission of music. Everything is compressed and boomed up and distorted.  The local public station doesn't use compression, but you have no selection choice.  I have a old $50.00 radio from somebody that often sounds better because it does not pick out all the trash that is broadcast -- and it's mono-pole antenna is built in.
I have a Kenwood 600T and even though it needs aligning I really like it.
Robert
I use a Denon TU-800 from the 80's.  I had it worked on a few years back and it sounds great to me.  It's always tuned to the local classical station.  I'd like to upgrade my antenna--maybe something outdoors...?
On my local Craigslist, I saw a listing for a NAD tuner, 4225 if I recall correctly.  I looked it up and it is about 30 years old now. I think they are asking $400 for it.  I’m not sure if that is a reasonable price??

I don’t have a tuner and not sure I need one.  A lot of local radio is the same classic rock oldies played over and over.  But would this piece be worth acquiring?