Do any of your Rolling Stones recordings bring "Satisfaction"?

Before I became a snobby audiophile I loved the Rolling Stones.  But as my system grew and I discovered all kinds of sounds in recordings (CD as well as Vinyl) that I had never heard before and the openness and depth of soundstage that was a wonder, I never had that same Wow moment with the Stones recordings.  Actually the best sound I have found came from the Hot Rocks double LP.  Has anyone else had a better experience with their recordings?  Having gone through so many remasters, nothing seems to have changed.  Sticky Fingers should be something better than we get.  The opening riff of Brown Sugar has always seemed so muddy.  My rant, any thoughts?

udog
Starting with Bridges to Babylon, maybe even Steel Wheels (has it really been 30 years? OMG!) Stones CD have suffered greatly due to dynamic range compression. Too bad, since there are always a few good tunes even on their crappier albums. Like “Let me Down Slow” on A Bigger Bang. Goodness in the Doorway is excellent, Jagger solo. 
I, too, LOVE Voodoo Lounge!  Was afraid to say so here, but since someone else did, I will go for it.  It was produced by Don Was.  Might have something to do with its excellence?
You see, I ain’t too proud to beg and even though it’s only rock ’n roll, if you really want to be my friend with your short and curlies and you understand that time waits for no one, till the next time we say goodbye, then I can only say that It’s Only Rock ’N Roll is probably my favorite Stones release. It may not be the best sounding recording but that Mick Taylor guitar makes it oh so sweet because you know these days it's all secrecy.....and no privacy.....who’s listening? Well I don’t really know.....check your fingerprint file and sleep tight!
Is there any consensus on the best recording of "Let It Bleed" you can acquire on either vinyl, CD or SACD. My Magico A3’s are scheduled to arrive Wednesday after an almost half year wait, and this thread has given me the idea of making a well done Let It Bleed recording a great way to christen them. That is, if I can get the recording in time. I remember as a teenager thinking how great it would be to play this record on a "really good" stereo. Well that day has almost arrived fifty years later. Better late than never.

Mike