Do all good interconnects sound the same?

Before you get angry with me this is not my personal point of view. I have noticed differences in each of my interconnects. But I came across an article by highly acclaimed audio designer Rodger Sanders of Sanders Sound Systems. Formally of Innersound Speakers. His new model 10c won the Golden Ear award for 2010. I've never heard his new system but I like the Innersound stuff I heard. Here is a comment from the white papers on cables cut from his website. What do you guys think?

"There is no doubt that speaker cables can exert a small influence on the sound of your audio system. But interestingly, all well-designed interconnects sound identical". Rodger Sanders

His IC's are fairly inexpensive made from Belden Cable of some form. Has anyone tried them and what did you think?
detredwings

Showing 1 response by nguyen357

This will be a never ending argument. The answer to your thread is NO. First of all, he's trying to do what? sell his products, of course he'll say that. His products may won the award, but hey , the prettiest girl almost never won Miss USA Pageant. Going back to IC sound, if you're going from silver IC to cooper to gold, that my friend is a huge different already regardless of the price. The make up of the rest of your system will have the final say on what kind of IC should be use.