DL103 Nude-ing Instruction?

I'm trying a DL103 on my Well Tempered Simplex and wow, great sound. Much better for me than the DV20x2L that it replaced. I'm wondering if anyone could post a link to Nude-ing instructions for the DL103? I want to give it a try before I start thinking about moving up the Denon line with the DL103r and various wood/aluminum bodies. I think the real difference after some careful listening between the Denon and the Dynavector is that the Denon sounds more like people playing instruments. I think while not as extended on the low end, it reproduces the music much better in the areas where the melody lies. Very happy. If you haven't tried a DL103, try one.
dhcod

Showing 1 response by rar1

Picked up a Denon DP31L in pretty good shape a few years back. Purchased a Grado Green cartridge and a Pro-ject phono preamp and was not thrilled by it and put it aside for awhile. Recently came across some of my old vinyl from the late 60's/70's (CSNY, Procol Harum, King Crimson, Alice Cooper, etc) in pretty decent shape no less. Picked up a Denon DL 301 and a Musical Fidelity phono preamp and I am back in the vinyl saddle again. Very impressive. Agree with your comments.

Rich