DIY tube amps

I'm wondering about other members experience with some of the "build it yourself" tube amp kits out on the market. I'm using SS mono blocs at the moment, and am quite interested in going the tube route, but am also liking the idea of trying my hand at building them myself. As a bike builder, I am quite handy, so to speak, but I am not an electronics guy. Recommendations? Oh, and bye the way, I have some fairly hungry speakers (Wilson Audio), so low powered amps won't do.
128x128crazyeddy

@roxy54  Appreciate the recommendation. I'll check it out, for sure, but I DO like to listen at fairly high volumes, regardless of the genre. A side effect of the years of playing guitar in rock/metal bands. Hearing is not what it used to be.

@roxy54  Tried to navigate the ANK web site, but it kept me going around in circles. I'll give Brian a call, as you suggested, in a few days. Just want to see what other members have to add beforehand. Bye the way, do you know what the connection is between ANK and Audio Note?

As crazyeddy implied, Atma-Sphere offers a 60w mono OTL amp as a kit. It's a pretty demanding build, however.
Post removed