Disappointment with Pass Labs - I'm looking for something else

Hello, I am new to this forum and my mother tongue is not English, so please forgive me if I make mistakes as I use a translator.

I recently bought an XA30.8 and an XP12. I was very happy but as time went by I began to not feel comfortable with the sound.
After doing many tests, I find that the XA30.8 sounds very very sweet but actually too much. I find it to be a loosely defined amp, somewhat muddy and lacks a lot of air and grip. The soundstage is very closed.

The XP-12 is the worst of the two. It is a previous that removes a lot of resolution and information, without transient attacks and sunken mid frequencies. Instead it brings warmth.

Has anyone of you found the same?

If you ask me, I have a Klipsch Cornwall and a dCS BArtok.

Now I want a capable amp, forceful, something warm, decisive, airy and with a great soundstage.

At first I thought of changing my XA30.8 for X250.8, and changing the XP-12 for a second-hand Audio Research Ref5. I am afraid of this change and continue with Pass, since I can go back to the same thing a bit.

On the other hand I have thought of going for a Luxman 900 combo, since it has very good reviews and from what I have read it could be the winning ticket.
opm
Find someone in your local audio society and bring your preamp and amp over to try again with different speakers and cables. Listen closely.

Then, try it with a different preamp, lots of threads out there on this topic; xp12 vs 22 vs 30.  Borrow a really good tube preamp and be amazed.

I am sorry you feel that way about Pass Labs.    For sure, it is not for everyone.   It is really designed for people who love the sounds of tubes but with balls and no fuss about the life of tubes.   The highs are extended heavenly.  I have an XA30.8, XP-22 and a pair of Martin Logan Theos.   The synergy is in there in spades and I just cannot stop listening to music.   

I first wanted to thank oldhvymec4 for his comments on this post. I found those to be thoughtful and informative. I am the current owner of an XA 30.8. They are pushing a pair of Audio Note K's and a REL T-7. Although I am exploring tube options I'm certainly not displeased with this combination. As mentioned previously, 30 watts is 30 watts which is why I'm seeking greater definition in the mids at lower volume levels. But when the right recording intersects with proper volumes on the preamp, DAC, and sub it is glorious.

Pass Labs XP-22 is a fantastic preamp.    It is not cheap at $9,500 list price.   But it opens up the music like you never knew before.  It has been voiced with the aid of the XA 30.8 version of amps.   So they are a match made in heaven.   Just add your favourite sparkers (preferably revealing) and you will be happy for a long, long time.