Digitizing Vinyl; Suggestions Please

I’m moving out of country and will be selling my vinyl, about 300 discs
So I want to digitize them, then sell them prior to leaving the US .....

TT-Arm-Cart: VPI Scoutmaster II, VPI JMW 10.5i tonearm, Classic 3 Headshell, Ortofon Quintet MC Black
Phono cable: Furutech Ag 12, 1.2m ----> into a
Phono PreAmp: Manley Chinook Phono (4 Tubes) --> into
----> Shunyata Zitron Cobra ICs. ----> Aesthetix Calypso - (4 tubes).

I don’t own/run any recording software on my Mac at home since I live off-grid with no wifi or cell.
Ive always wanted to use the Pure Vinyl Vinyl App to record, but I don’t want to invest in it now.
I guess I do have JRiver, but really haven't used it since my computer was stolen 6 mo ago. 

I’m just looking for a simple and easy way to digitize . That said, I have a Sony PCM D100 portable audio recorder that also has an ADC. The ADC recording is a bit flat to my ears, so I want to make sure it records some of the tube qualities that I like- rich tones, ripe bass, airy top end.

Right now Im experimenting with using the Sony to record. Ive tried two methods so far to check for SQ.
1. Recording right out of the Chinook Phono Pre with an IC having 2 RCA terminations on one end and 1/8’ term on other end.
2. Allowing the signal to run into the Calypso PreAmp, then recording out of the "Tape Out"

--> The 1/8" end plugs into the Sony. Records in 2.8 DSD and 24/192 and its derivatives
The 2 RCA- 1/8" IC was made by Belkin. It is good, but not up to par with the VPI and Chinook.

So I decided to buy the Nordost Heimdall 2 likable IC in the same configuration.
It was a ridiculous price, but it appears head and shoulders above the competition.

Any suggestions so far?

Last, Im looking for an audio editing App mainly to cut up the songs, add track marks and song names, maybe take some distortion out if I can, If it is relatively easy to correct.

E.g. the SQ from my 2 different recording methods above are slightly different.
There is actually more "vinyl hiss distortion" when recording out of the Chinook than the Calypso.
But recording out of the Calypso covers up the hiss with a sound that is tube-like,
but not always better than recording right out of the Chinook. Following me??? LOL>

Ok, thanks for your input!

128x1281graber2
Let me amend the above: use the Chinook to handle the cartridge eq. Put its output into the Sony and its ADC - out into the Vault. That should do it!
I think you should just bite the bullet and get Pure Vinyl. You get Pure Music along with it which will let you down load files and play them in the highest fidelity with up sampling and any plug in you want. You can get a trial period for several weeks. (copy all that vinyl in that time:() 
It will do everything you want and is made just for Apple Computers.
If you have the budget, buy a Prism Sound Lyra 2. Prism Sound make some of the very best ADCs, which are used in recording studios across the world. The Lyra 2 has the same ADCs as their more expensive Atlas and Titan interfaces. The Lyra 2 also allows you to record directly from a MM cartridge.

I use a Lyra 2 to archive my collection of 15 IPS 2 track master tapes - fabulous transfers.
Thx @cleeds - I didn't know Audacity was still around, I had used that back in 2004- 15 years ago. Amazing that they have stood the test of time, will take another look at it again. 
@roberjmanIve heard a lot of good things about the Bluesound Vault, 
will keep that in mind, thanks - 
.... but "throw away your computer" ... you crazy! :)