Digital upgrade: new disc player or better streamer?

For consideration:  

Contemplating an upgrade in my digital system.  Currently using a Bluesound Node 2i streamer as well as an Oppo 105 for CD's and SACD's.  I have a collection of about 800 CD's as well as about 50 SACD's.  My system use is approximately 25% digital, the rest of the time listening to one of two turntables.  In my experience, really good analog betters very good digital including the high priced units, hence my modest digital investment to this point.

However, I find that I do enjoy streaming, not only for convenience but also to discover new music.

So I've been contemplating either a new streamer, specifically a Lumin T2 or similar, to replace the Node 2i.  Alternatively, a Marantz K1 Ruby to replace the Oppo, allowing me to use the Node 2i into the Ruby DAC.  Both options cost around $4K.

Thoughts or other recommendations?

Thanks!
bobbydd
Since I have no desire to stream or pay for any service, I bought a nice Esoteric SACD player and play the discs I have bought over the last 35 years.  I have a Sony music player also t o which I ripped about half my CD’s for when I am feeling lazy and not wanting to get up to change discs.  The only drawback to that is I never listen to the entire disk as I have too much music at my fingertips so I play a song here or there. 
Not sure that I would pick the Lumin T2 because it still has a switching power supply.  Look for a linear power supply, even in a streamer. 

As far as Oppo, you can do a short-term patch by upgrading the 105 with a linear power supply for digital.  Even though it has a linear power supply for analog stages, it still uses switching power supply for all digital sections:

https://www.oppomod.com/

$380 for a LPM SE for the 105 will significantly improve its digital section for playing CD/SACD.  Then you can focus on finding a really good streamer/DAC.
@bobbydd 
     In almost exact position … Oppo 105 but had already ripped CDs to a Vault2i. I almost got a GD R8Mk2 R2R DAC, but went the other way, have bought an SA-KI Ruby. Won’t jettison my media, and generally stream to discover and get physical media for serious listening, so decided to invest in hopefully my last spinner and also get an upgraded DAC for the Vault in the process. Will be interesting to see if any differences at all using as DAC vs spinning the actual cd. Can’t give you details yet, revamping entire system, but also recovering from surgeries so can’t move stuff around and connect yet.
So I've been contemplating either a new streamer, specifically a Lumin T2 or similar, to replace the Node 2i. Alternatively, a Marantz K1 Ruby to replace the Oppo, allowing me to use the Node 2i into the Ruby DAC. Both options cost around $4K.
Node 2i into Ruby DAC?  You must be kidding.

I have the SA-10, the brother of Ruby.  I tried using it as a DAC with streamers.  Even Innuos Zenith Mk2 with Curious USB cable into SA-10 USB DAC input cannot beat the SQ when playing CDs/SACDs directly with SA-10, or playing music files from USB drive attached to SA-10.

If you are keen on Ruby, go for it, but save your money for a much higher quality streamer for use with Ruby as USB DAC.