Digital Room Correction For Speakers

Any suggestions for a digital room correction device which is easy to use. Or is it better to buy a pair of speakers which has the system built in such as Vandersteen. Any feed back is appreciated.
128x128samgar2
I think your spell checker was correcting Roon and replacing it with room? I know I’m a Neanderthal besides being smart phone stupid I had my roon nucleus for 6 months b4 I stumbled into the DSP eq in the program. First time I used it the warning light turned yellow and started blinking. Oh well 
The best out there right now is the Trinnov Amethyst. It will do everything for you including bass and sub woofer management. It uses a very special microphone to calibrate the system and it does so from various points in the room. I have been using digital room control since Radomir Bozevic, "Boz" dropped TACT Audio on the world. Lyngdorf was his financial partner at the time. Boz was the brains and the reason TACT failed. Anyway, a system with an ultra high def room control processor will put an identical system without to shame. Controlling over all frequency response is just one small part of it. Making the response of the speakers identical at the listening position probably the most important part of it. Your brain locates a sound by relative volume an time differences between your ears. if some frequencies are louder from one speaker than the other you smear the image. The most important benefit of room control is razor sharp imaging. Being able to equalize the sound to your taste is nice but the imaging is amazing. You still have to do basic things to your room like kill the primary reflections. Is there a down side? Yes. The top notch systems are expensive. The Amethyst is $11,000.
Thanks for your reply in regard to digital room correction. I went with the DSpeaker X4 and am very happy with how it takes care of my slight bass hump around 150 to 200 hz. I do not use sub-woofers so could you please tell me what Amethyst brings to the table.  The X4 was only $3750.00 on sale and greatly improves the sound when I care to use it.  Thanks for your feed-back.

Sam

@lewinskih01 Would you mind giving examples of the following components you use for Acourate file creation?

You need a mic and and mic pre, and analog to digital conversion

I am about to take the plunge in with the Acourate software. I got the following book to lead me through it. I do not have a mic, mic pre and an ADC.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FURPS40/ref=pe_385040_118058080_TE_M1DP
Certainly don't mind! They are also a consequence of how I got to this point, so let me provide more for perspective.

Years ago I went from to PC as front end, after reading Mitch Barnett's articles on computeraudiophile about using Acourate for room correction. I was hesitant initially, so bought a Dayton EMM-6 calibrated much and a Tascam US-122mkII to connect the mic, convert from analog to digital and connect to the PC. I started with 2-channel digital room correction. I was using my audiophile -channel DAC for playback.

I then wanted to explore multichannel stereo, following Mitch's articles. I purchased a Lynx Hilo as multichannel DAC/ADC, like Mitch had. I still have it.

Uli Brueggemann, the man behind Acourate, recommends using the same device for DAC and ADC. So I use the Hilo. But the Hilo doesn't have a mic pre, so currently I use the Tascam set up so it just passes the analog signal it gets from the mic onto the Hilo analog in.

Depends on the soundcard you use (Hilo in my case), you may or may not need a separate mic pre. Prism Titan, for example, includes mic pres. 

Ulis also recommends not using USB mics. as they are converting analog to digital internally.

Is all this absolutely critical? Dunno! 

BTW, I have the book you linked to and is very good.

Hope this helps!