Digital Room Correction For Speakers

Any suggestions for a digital room correction device which is easy to use. Or is it better to buy a pair of speakers which has the system built in such as Vandersteen. Any feed back is appreciated.
128x128samgar2
samgar2 in my system with Dspeaker X4 it cleans up 50-100hz and makes for tighter bass, better imaging, smoother midrange and cleaner highs. When I fire up the subs it integrates them perfectly and you would have no idea subs are in the system.
Yes, you asked where the DSP processing was located on the screen and I’m asking if you found it.
I expect it could look different depending on the screen or format where it is actually located. On mine it’s next to the volume.
 Hello Steve:

i have a MAC computer and when I click on Roon, I cannot find anything in regard to equalization.

Generally speaking, most folks do not want a DSP processor in their music system. Most rooms are an easy fix just in the bass frequencies below 130 HZ.
 Vandersteen 5 series, Quatro series, Treo's with Sub 3s have a unique 100 HZ high pass unloads the heavy lifting for the main amp and allows the speakers internal solid state amp to take care of the bass frequencies, in room compensation adjustments takes out your room/placement issues dramatically improving transparency and clarity of the whole system while not making Frank S sound towards Tiny Tim.
JohnnyR
Vandersteen dealer