Digital Room Correction For Speakers

Any suggestions for a digital room correction device which is easy to use. Or is it better to buy a pair of speakers which has the system built in such as Vandersteen. Any feed back is appreciated.
128x128samgar2
How happy are you users of Speaker X4? Does it fix one problem and create another or does it take the sole out of the music. If it fixes a bass boom will it harm elsewhere?
Does your version of Roon have the feature I suggested? tbh I just noticed it this weekend and I bought the nucleus over 6 mos ago...now  that i've found this feature i'm begining to think I should have bought the N+ instead of the base model.
samgar2 in my system with Dspeaker X4 it cleans up 50-100hz and makes for tighter bass, better imaging, smoother midrange and cleaner highs. When I fire up the subs it integrates them perfectly and you would have no idea subs are in the system.
Yes, you asked where the DSP processing was located on the screen and I’m asking if you found it.
I expect it could look different depending on the screen or format where it is actually located. On mine it’s next to the volume.