Digital Room Correction For Speakers

Any suggestions for a digital room correction device which is easy to use. Or is it better to buy a pair of speakers which has the system built in such as Vandersteen. Any feed back is appreciated.
128x128samgar2
The Anti-mode 2.0 can. Surely also the X4. But the 2.0 has enough possibilities to make you occupied until summer! What the 2.0 miss and the X4 has is a xo bass management system. I use a Lyngdorf RP-1 or 2200 amp for this. 
Contuzzi, I believe you because trial and error showed me that every full range speaker I tried performs the same in the low fq’s. I found the old r107’s that vented all the bass out the top did better and now an active pair with side firing woofers does a manageable job. 

DSP in Roon? Mine offers 5 bands of adjustable equalization on a slide so I slide a point that I want to tweak and select up or down. Samar might be able to use it to reduce the mid bass hump he’s been fighting with?
I do have Roon in my set up. How do you get their equalization feature? Thanks.
on the bottom right corner theres a volume and dsp setting I push the dsp and it brings me to the screen where I can select, name and save settings. I'm out for now but will ck back.
How happy are you users of Speaker X4? Does it fix one problem and create another or does it take the sole out of the music. If it fixes a bass boom will it harm elsewhere?