Digital Room Correction For Speakers

Any suggestions for a digital room correction device which is easy to use. Or is it better to buy a pair of speakers which has the system built in such as Vandersteen. Any feed back is appreciated.
128x128samgar2
Everything you can do to improve the acoustics of the room is what you should do first.

On top of that, well implemented digital room correction can be outstanding. I started down that path, then went 4 channels to add stereo subs, and now 6 ways to have the midbass in the towers on separate channels. 

How is your system configured? What source/s do you use?
Lyngdorfperiod. Rest of this stuff is Mickey Mouse. There are a couple much more expensive products out there too.
I tried bass traps and room treatment which helped the sound overall but did almost nothing to help my 2 problem areas, one around 50 hz and another around 110 hz. I bought a used DSPeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core here on Audiogon and it worked wonders at a reasonable price.
The X4 mentioned earlier is an even better option but cost substantially more. Good luck!
Thanks for the tip on X4. I use the Anti-Mode 2.0 with very good results. Arc2 also make wonders for my desk-top systems. Older Lyngdorf makes too much bass in my opinion but have usable standard eq curves. The new Lyngdorf amp 3400 as Anti-Mode offer in addition to automatic dsd also manual settings which you need. Will soon start to use Dirac Live. Lots of audiophiles unnecessarily afraid of active room correction. Just measure you room and be shooked :-) Naturally you should do what you can with your room and listening position in the first. Mickey Mouse - why? Not very proffessional. We all know there are more expensive and even better products.
1) Treatment, which you already have.  

2) Mutliple subs, either through Geddes’ approach or the standard symmetrical one. 

3) EQ. If wanting to use it also as your DAC/pre-amp, the MiniDSP SHD with DIRAC is high enough in quality where it can be considered audibly transparent. 

You should always take multiple measurements, but 90% should be around the main listening position, with some spurious measurements in other seating areas (which aren’t close to a side/rear wall).