Difference in sound using different carts when digitizing vinyl record?

Hello A'goners .......

I hope I am posting it in the right forum!

Here is my question - this is a hypothetical situation - if I digitize my vinyl record  while the record is played using any cart (cart #1) and then again play and digitize the same record using a different cart (cart #2), am I going to hear any sound difference typically attributed to two different carts? Everything else remain same in both cases i.e. the turntable, phono stage, DAC, preamp, amp, speakers, and all cables. The software to digitize is the same with identical setting. 

Did anyone of you do this or similar experiment? I am curious to know.

I bought a Sweetvinyl Sugarcube SC-1. I am wondering because of the conversion to A to D and then again D to A, it there a possibility that the sound differences from different carts are not so significant anymore?  Right now I do not have two carts, so can not do the experiment myself and report the results here. That is why I am asking the question and hoping to get some reasonable answers.  Please pardon my lack of technical knowledge.  

I would appreciate if we stay focused on the topic while discussing this. I do not want a debate of why I or anyone wants to convert analog to digital or one format is better sounding than the other.

Thanks and have a good day :)

128x128confuse_upgraditis
sleepwalker65
With 44kHz sampling I doubt sound quality will be good enough to appreciate the capability of a true hifi cartridge.
In my system, 44.1 sampling is more than sufficient for a digital recording to reveal differences in phono cartridges.
Michael Fremer is betting that the answer to your question is "yes".  He's been doing this for the past few years and posting the tracks on his website.  Most who have auditioned the tracks seem to hear differences among and between cartridges.  At least they are not afraid to vote for one cartridge over another.  Like sleepwalker says, if I were doing this for myself, I would want to use the highest resolution digital equipment possible.  Else it's possible that one would hear differences but the differences would be misleading, because of the inferiority of the digital phase of the process.
Thanks everyone for responding.

Just to clarify - I am not digitizing records as such. I have no desire to do so at this moment.

I am using a Sweetvinyl Sugarcube SC-1, a device that goes between the phonostage and preamp. It removes clicks and pops in real time while the record is being played. The Sugarcube does an excellent job in removing the clicks and pops. It does that by 1) converting the analog signal coming from the phonostage to digital signal, 2) using software to remove clicks and pops and 3) finally convert back the digital signal to analog which then goes out to the preamp. There is no recording capability with the SC-1. I purchased the device after reading several favorable reviews by users and reviewers including Michael Fremer.

I was curious to know because of these conversions happening in real time, whether the sound difference that we typically hear when we change cartridges would be still there. Now @cleeds mentioned in his response that would be the case. I hope that at some point in near future I will be able to verify it myself.  
The answer to the OP´s question is yes, of course you will hear a difference if the two cartridges sound different.
IMO you will hear a difference even when recorded at 16/44.1, and from my own experience you certainly hear it when recorded at 24/96.
I have done this, and there are audible differences. I will try to upload some files to my dropbox-account later today. They will be 16/44.1 recordings, as there is no point in uploading 24/96-files if people  aren´t able to play them.